Fibre Glass Reinforced PPRC Pipes & Fittings
FIBRE GLASS ENFORCED PPRC Pipes are manufactured in accordance with the standards of ISO 9001 :2008, ISO 14001, DVGW W544, EN ISO 15874- 1, EN ISO 15874- 2, EN ISO 15874- 3, DIN 8077, DIN 8078, TSE K 28, DIN 18836, with a minimum 50 year lifespan.
• They are suitable for hot and cold water transfers in buildings and under- floor & central heating systems, air ducts or if applicable for other use in industry and agriculture. They have a high resistance for high temperature, pressure and they are suitable for drinking water.
• They are made of Polypropylene Random Copolymer. Its characteristics such as elasticity, tightness, compression strength, special resistance to high temperatures and extraction make them one of the most technologically advanced systems available.
• They are produced in diameters between 20mm and 160mm with fittings and complementing accessories.
• No Water-Hammer & Low Pressure Drop – The internal surface of the pipes are smooth, homogeneous, and non-porous. Due to low flow resistance, the pressure drop is less. It has higher flow rates & wider range of applications with exceptional impact resistance & reduced noise generation.
• Long Service-Life under Aggressive Working Conditions – The quality of the raw material and the high manufacturing technology used to produce them ensure long-life reliable products. System lifetime is more than 50 years (under normal working conditions).
• Easy & Low Cost of Installation – They are extremely light and easy to handle on site. Making a connection is simple, quick and safe. Complete installations are practical and fast with a wide range of fittings. The system offers a fast and simple process, reliable connections, strong, resilient joints, visible quality control, no systematic weak points, less weight than with traditional materials, quick, easy and clean installation works with less noise.
• Hygienic, Non-Toxic & Environmentally friendly – All materials used in the production is non-toxic in accordance with current international standards and are completely safe for use with liquid consumables.
• High heat, freeze tolerance and pressure resistance.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• Used for hot and cold water systems, including central heating systems.
• Part of building heating system, including underfloor, wall and radiant heating system.
• Can be directly used in drinking water supply systems. In the central (concentration) air conditioning systems, PP-R systems always play an important part.
• Used to transfer or discharge chemical media, such as industrial piping system.
FREE SURVEY & QUOTE
Do you need a hot water solution? Fill out this form to get in touch.