• No Water-Hammer & Low Pressure Drop – The internal surface of the pipes are smooth, homogeneous, and non-porous. Due to low flow resistance, the pressure drop is less. It has higher flow rates & wider range of applications with exceptional impact resistance & reduced noise generation.
• Long Service-Life under Aggressive Working Conditions – The quality of the raw material and the high manufacturing technology used to produce them ensure long-life reliable products. System lifetime is more than 50 years (under normal working conditions).
• Easy & Low Cost of Installation – They are extremely light and easy to handle on site. Making a connection is simple, quick and safe. Complete installations are practical and fast with a wide range of fittings. The system offers a fast and simple process, reliable connections, strong, resilient joints, visible quality control, no systematic weak points, less weight than with traditional materials, quick, easy and clean installation works with less noise.
• Hygienic, Non-Toxic & Environmentally friendly – All materials used in the production is non-toxic in accordance with current international standards and are completely safe for use with liquid consumables.
• High heat, freeze tolerance and pressure resistance.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• Used for hot and cold water systems, including central heating systems.
• Part of building heating system, including underfloor, wall and radiant heating system.
• Can be directly used in drinking water supply systems. In the central (concentration) air conditioning systems, PP-R systems always play an important part.
• Used to transfer or discharge chemical media, such as industrial piping system.